This website uses technical, customisation and analytical cookies, both first-party and third-party, to anonymously facilitate browsing and analyse statistics on use of the website. Learn more
Do you want to highlight women in business in your classes but don’t know where to start? We’re here to help.
We know that preparing classes can be an effort – adapting to learning objectives and student needs and searching for appealing case studies all takes time. In honor of International Women’s Day, we’ve prepared a list of our most recent cases with a female lead.
- Stealth Sports.
- A Catalyst Journey During Corona Times.
- Big Bank Experiments With Artificial Intelligence.
- GidaExpress: Grocery Delivery in Turkey.
- The Leadership of Millennials at Microsoft.
You can also use “female protagonist” as a keyword in our search box and see all the results.:
THE LATEST IN FEMALE-DRIVEN RESEARCH.
- The Center for Creative Leadership, Teaching NoteDatar, Srikant M., Garvin, David A.Teaching Note
- Two Big Banks' Broken Back OfficeBourgeois, L. J. III, Cording, MargaretCase
- Organizational StructureClawson, James G., Pitts, TammyTechnical Note
- Can Loyalty Be Leased?Bouchikhi, Hamid, Craig, Elizabeth, Criag, Elizabeth, Kimberly, JohnArticle
- Why Good Accountants Do Bad AuditsBazerman, Max H., Loewenstein, George, Moore, Don A.Article
- Going Abroad in Search of Higher Productivity at HomeBertrand, Olivier, Capron, LaurenceArticle
- CAIApplegate, Lynda M., Watson, Richard T., Weinzimer, PhilCase
- Weetman Pearson and the Mexican Oil Industry (A)Bud-Frierman, Lisa, Jones, Geoffrey G.Case
- Glossary of TOM TermsChew, W. BruceCase
- Taran Swan at Nickelodeon Latin America (B)Doughty, Kristin C., Hill, Linda A.Case
- Juan Arias y Esteban Beltrán (A)Gómez-Llera García-Nava, GermánCase
- Marge Norman and Miniscribe CorporationMead, Jenny, Sack, Robert J., Severance, Kristi, Werhane, Patricia H., Wicks, Andrew C., Williams, LeslieCase